Is Your Grand Blanc MI Roof In Need of Repair, Or Replacemnt?
Here at Metal Roofing HQ, we understand that if you are trying to find a roofing contractor, that there are a few things you look for before deciding to call and have them come look at your most expensive investment. Here are some common factors that customers look for before deciding on hiring a roofing contractor to either repair or replace their roof:
- The provider works with honesty & integrity
- The roofing company comes highly recommended
- Installation of materials to manufacturers exact specifications
- High quality workmanship & service
- Use the best materials based on your budget
- Warranty the roof & labor
- The crew is clean, neat, polite and friendly
- Respect for you, your home and property
- A fair, firm price – in writing
- That you are 100% satisfied with the work
We believe we meet or exceed those expectations with every homeowner that we work with. If those are the things you expect from a roofing provider, then the next step is to determine if your roof is in need of repair or does it need to be replaced.
We Save Homeowners Thousands With Roof Repair
Most homeowners in Grand Blanc believe when they are having issues with their roofing system that they will have to call a roofing provider to show up and put on a new roof.
You are correct to believe that most roofing contractors that will come out to do an inspection on your roof tell you that you need to replace it with a new one. Sadly, this is done so they can make a larger sale despite the fact that you may only need repairs, thus saving you thousands of dollars.
Here are four things that you need to know about roof repairs over replacement:
- Fact #1 – Repair or Replace? Let’s face the facts…many homeowners are not aware that many roofing companies will not even take a second look at your roof repairs. Why? Because, the purpose is for you to get a roof replacement which will end up costing you much more than if you had your roof repaired. Getting your roof repaired can save thousands in unexpected expenses.
Fact #2 – The Warranty On Your Roof In most cases, a roofing system comes with a 30-Year warranty. But, what exactly does that mean, and what does it cover? In reality, that warranty is only going to cover your roofing materials, and NOT the installing of the roof. So, if the roofers didn’t follow placing the roof by strict manufacturer guidelines – guess what? That 30-Year warranty is Null & Void! How’s that for an eye-opener?
Improperly installed roofs typically happen when you have really bad weather, and the “storm chasers” come knocking on your door. They come offering roof replacements to storm ravaged homeowners by taking advantage of their dire situation in order to make a quick sale. Be wary of these charlatans!
If you choose to have a “storm chaser” replace or repair your roof, realize that you WILL be left “high and dry” once these so-called roofers leave. Don’t think you will have any way to contact them to fix their shoddy work or for warranty work either. That modus operandi, is to get in and get out!
- Fact #3 – Keeping You Safe Metal Roofing HQ is focused on helping homeowners of the Grand Blanc area to save thousands by choosing to repair your roof over replacing it. We can keep your warranty in tact, no matter if the roof had been improperly installed. We will get it done right – the first time! This philosophy gives you peace of mind and keeps you safe.
Fact #4 – Our Roofers To get to the point… it pleases us to know that you didn’t spend thousands of unexpected money out of your budget to feel safe and secure. That means, our job is to make that roof solid and reliable so you can sleep well at night.
Listen… You can have a roofing system that will save you a boat load of money, keep you comfortable and you family members dry. Our focus is to accomplish that for you.
Our professionals will inspect your roof in order to find any defects or flaws.
To protect your investment, it is important to do a roof replacement, tear off or re-roof correctly right out of the gate. Only experienced roofers can handle the solutions for complex roofing systems and tackle them successfully. As experienced roofers, we can help you make it happen.
We can help you with the material options that you will need to choose, such as, shingle design, color, grades and manufacturer. Our help will allow you to select the right choice for your property, design needs and budget.
Roofs for New Construction
Are you building a new home? If so, you will need a roof that is installed at the right stage of building, with the right materials, and will last for a long time. This is important, as it will not only protect you and your family, but your investment.
Here are some of the other roofing services we provide:
- Roof Inspections
- New construction roof installations
- Re-Roofing installations
- Asphalt roofing
- Residential metal roofing systems
- Roof repair
- Roof leak detection and repair
- Roof maintenance
- Storm damage repair
- Skylight installation
- Complete life time roofing systems
- Insurance proof of loss statements
- Soffit and Fasia repair
- Gutter repair and installation
- Residential flat roofing systems (low slope)
Metal Roofing HQ is the most reliable, professional, and well respected roofing company in the Grand Blanc and surrounding areas; you will not be disappointed with our service or our professionalism. Give us a call today at (810) 503-0012 for a FREE roofing estimate.